MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION METHOD
Material & Construction of Precast Concrete Reinforced are done as follows :
- CONCRETE MIXED DESIGN - The benches shall be cast using M-30 Grade concrete mix. We as manufacturers design a mix which achieves both the strength and the surface finish required for the installation and application.
- REINFORCEMENT STEEL - TMT reinforcement bars of dia 10mm are used as main reinforcement bars and dia 4mm Mild Steel bars are used as stirups as per reinforcement diagram.
- CONNECTIONS - 10MM dia x 65mm long ganvanised steel bolts with washer for connecting seating planks with leg and half threaded carriage nut & bolts with washer of size 165mm length and 8mm dia for connecting back rest plank with leg.
- PAINT - Red colour Acrylic paint ( or any colour may be used as per choice of buy).
DETAILS OF MEMBER OF PRECAST CONCRETE REINFORCED BENCH
- 2 Nos.of Legs manufactured using M-30 Gradecement concrete of Back Height 1000mm; Front height 400mm; bottom width 620mm with 100mm thickness. Each leg will be reinforced with 10mm dia TMT Mild Steel bars distributed uniformly along the section and periphery of the legs and tied with 4mm Mild Steel stirups as per details given in drawing.
- Leg will have 12mm dia 65mm length ganvanised coupling nuts, welded suitably to the main reinforcement at appropriate locations on the seating to receive concrete planks on the legs and 3 holes to receive carriage bolts for fixing back rest planks.
- PLANKS : Five RCC Planks size 1500m x 100mmx 50mm are cast using M-30 grade grey cement mixed with 3% pigment and each plank reinforced with 10mm dia TMT Mild Steel bars along the length and 4mm TMT Mild Steel bars along the width and having 2 holes of 14mm dia at appropriate locations so as to receive 12mm dia ganvanised bolts for fixing on the legs.
- FINISH : Finish of concrete bench will be generlly equal to the approad sample / picture. Exposed surface will exhibit a typically uniformally smooth texture with no bugholes and smooth mold seams.
- TOLERANCE : All dimensions should be as per drawing Approx + - 5mm M-30 GRADE - Ratio of the ingredients are following for M30 concrete mix ( In Liter ): GATE 2 (20mm)-45 lt; ADMIXTURE = 300 ml; WATER - 25 lt; According to above, ratio will be : Concrete Ratio - 1 : 1.71 : 2.42 : 0.59; (Cement : Sand : Aggregate : Flyash ); 1.52/(1+1.71+2.42 + 0.59) = 0.265 m³=0.265/0.035= 7.57~ 7.6bags; So in 1 m³, cement will be used = 7.6 bags (380kg).